Sunday, June 19, 2011

Golden Jubilee Reunion




Last night- the 18th of June, 2011 -was a terrific night- a night to remember. Last night, about 100 alumni of Ahmad Primary School gathered after years of not meeting one another, we met last night at Swiss Garden Hotel. Some of us had met in a smaller reunion last year. But last night was different - the reunion was organised at a larger skill - more 'lost & found' friends, more budget, more foods - it was great, it was wonderful. Imagine meeting your friends whom you havent met some 40 years ago.
I really gave a huge hug to Mano (now, Dr. Manorema Kunjapan), Mazariah Osman, Siti Ainun, Khatijah (we used to call her 'fatty bum-bum'), Musalmah and Lim Nuanget. And among the old boys who were there last night were Mahayudin'roti', ramli hassan, jalil jamil ( who still looks young),Zaharudin saleh, iskandar, Zakaria (now known as 'Dato Dr. Zakaria), Solah (also known as 'Dato Dr.'), Zaimi, Yahuda and many others. many of the boys have either grey hair or no hair left on the head! Some dont change alot but some are totally different.
I was accompanied by my husband last night to the reunion and all the way from and back to our house in Pekan,I was talking non stopped about my friends. I got so carried away with my intense feeling of happiness.

No comments: