Wednesday, July 2, 2008

YES ! I made it!



Finally the much awaited comprehensive master TESL result is out.I received a letter from UPM yesterday evening saying that I've passed the exam. Thanks to the Al-mighty Allah for granting my prayers. I also need to thank a handful of people who have helped me, directly or indirectly, in making me a 'Master holder'.
Firstly, to my dearest husband who was and is very supportive and understanding,who has never complained about my lack of attention to him for the past one and the half year, never said anything about me always bringing home food from elsewhere and never cooked for him, and how he had to spent the weekends by his own because I got classes in Kuantan. Thank you my dear.

I also thank my beloved mother whom I'm sure always prayed for my success especially when I told her that the comprehensive exam was difficult..she was very worried that I might not make it. Thanks mak..I know you always pray for me.I love you so much.

Lastly, I need to thank my friends - my study group - 5 of us - Umi, Ayu, Dahlia and Aida , without them, I dont know whether I will survive until the final semester. I need to personally thank Umi (who always 'pushed' me to study, always urged us to get the assignments done quickly), organised and arranged our study group effectivly and efficiently.
To Ayu, thanks for teaching me statistics and other subjects. I was always 'lost'(Actually, thanks for being so helpful and patient in teaching and clearifying things that i dont understand - i know it must be tough to teach someone who is not clever!)
And also thanks to Dahlia who has been a very good teacher to us during the discussion and study group sessions. It was always Dahlia who did the most explaning part in our discussion sessions. Obviously she read and knew alot. Umi read alot too but she had problem in explaning what she knew. Both of them are top scorers. Congrat my friends!
Also thanks to Aida whom i feel is very much like me. Both of us are a bit 'slow' compared to our other study group members. But Aida..we made it, in fact I'm sure we are much better than some of our Master classmates. Let's be proud of ourselves.
I also would like to thank Ahmad, and all my Master classmates for being so cooperative. It was really fun being with all of you every weekends at Vistana.
Finally not forgetting, thank you to all our lecturers who have taught us - Dr. Fauziah, Dr. Noorreen, Dr. Jaya, Cik Pah, Dr. Edwin, Dr. Sahandri, Dr. Ghazali, Dr. Arshad and Pn. Juriah - for the knowlegde that you all had imparted to us.
Thanks alot.

No comments: